Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#479- A Feeling Of Accomplishment

No matter what your doing everyone loves the feeling you get when you accomplish something, especially if originally you felt like you could never complete this task. I will add an example and you can too if you want...
Well It was another day of cross country and since our meet got rained out our team had to run a 5k. I am not a very good runner, but i had to do this anyway. When we first started out I was huffin' and puffin' and it hurt! Then I caught up with this kid who I didn't know super well. His name was Mckaffery. Mckaffery and I stayed together the entire way and we paced ourselves off of each other. Finally, we finished and it turns out that I took 10 mins off my original time!

So you CAN accomplish the impossible! Try It! And make new friends along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment